You refined by:
Credit Analyst (undo)
- Out investment banking client has a Fixed Income Credit Analyst role, at their Hong Kong office.
- New hires will apply rigorous fundamental credit analysis on…
- Review and validate risk rating scorecards.
- Participate in bank projects relating to corporate credit risk and ad-hoc duties.
- To conduct corporate credit risk analysis, covering mainly local corporates &/or multinational names under our Corporate Coverage portfolio.
- Compile reports to analyze overall market trends and individual fixed income products’ fundamentals, risk and return.
- Or iv) by using "APPLY NOW".
- Companies are the backbone of the stock and bond markets.
- Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") conducts in-depth research on large and midsize companies to help stock…
- Assist with assessing and advising on creditworthiness of prospective and existing customers*.
- Investigate credit applications and approve applications within…
- Carry out portfolio risk management on the current loan portfolio.
- Credit Analyst/ Senior Credit Analyst.
- Our client provides a superior trade finance platform…
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Sound knowledge of credit risk handling for large corporates of Mainland China, especially Chinese central government-owned enterprises.
- Leverage accounting / credit analysis skill to enhance the risk mitigation over corporate lending deals.
- Promising job opportunity to join an international…
AMAC Human Resources Consultants
- Conducting credit risk analysis and preparing credit rating reports,.
- Degree-holder in business administration, finance, economics and.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.