Risk jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
Hillman Ross (undo)
- Assist in development the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Proven experience in writing reports and risk policies.
- Other ad hoc project as required.
- Establishing risk management framework to effectively/ proactively manage operational risk and building a strong risk culture to raise the compliance awareness…
- Designing and annually update relevant operational risk tolerance and risk limits.
- Providing oversight and support to the company wide risk identification,…
- Assisting in model validation, valuation of the Hong Kong Risk Based Capital (RBC) Pillar 2 Capital, risk calculation and quantitative analysis;
- Coordinate and oversee approval process of board documents, act as contact point in any legal and governance risk in organisation committees.
- Carry out initial risk assessment of products (where applicable) to ensure safety, legality and quality.
- We are now seeking for a PRODUCT TECHNICIAN - FOOTWEAR …
- Assess and implement compliance and risk management to group and ensure they are fully compliance with listed rules and overseas regulations.
- Review process improvement, current practices, tendering procedure and risk management of procurement department - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Due to rapid expansion, our client is one of the "Global Leading Knowledge Search Expert".
- It has grown to a sizeable ensemble within 10 years of time.
- Identify areas or risk and benefits to Lidl HK in respect of Environmental related hazards in Lidl supply chain.
- Contributions to the C&S Monthly report.
Be the first to see new Risk jobs in Hong Kong
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.