Internship jobs in Hong Kong
- Our Actuarial Development Committee offers challenges to expedite your growth in our Internship Program.
- Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop…
- During the internship, you will have the chance to experience the end-to-end logistics process of a global player.
- Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business, learning how to meet the needs of wealthy clients?
China Unicom (HK) Operations Limited
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong.
- As an Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Provide analytics support related to various aspects of the projects.
- Primary work location is Hong Kong.
Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- The Internship Programme operates year round.
- All candidates who wish to apply for the HKIAC Internship Programme must:
- In particular interns may be asked to:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree with internship experience in actuarial and/or risk-related area.
- Internship or relevant track-record with EY People Advisory Services…
- Commitment to a full time internship for a period from 6 months up to 12 months.
- We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products.
- FWD spans Hong Kong Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia.
- In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.