Internship jobs in Hong Kong
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
- Research analysts and traders are vital to the firm’s fundamental investing groups, and we’re looking for talented individuals with a unique perspective to join…
Central, Hong Kong Island
- As the Intern, Global Investment Banking, you will work on research, modelling, and clients pitch materials and will gain invaluable work experience working…
- Do you know how to get the word out?
- We’re looking for someone who can help us develop our communications.
- Be involved in planning, writing and editing blogs,…
- The Management Trainee Programme runs for 12-18 months and the Internship Programme runs over a 6-12 month period.
- Conduct various levels of data analysis and market studies.
- Assist in providing financial information to prepare internal management report.
- This is a 3 to 4-month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period.
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
- This is an internship with the Wealth team, offering exposure to actuarial and investment consulting projects, clients and practical skills as you explore your…
- To be considered for a place in our internship program, you'll need to possess:
- Availability and commitment to work the full 8 weeks to complete the internship.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree with internship experience in actuarial and/or risk-related area.
- Internship or relevant track-record with EY People Advisory Services…
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge;
- You're the brains behind our work.
- You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.