Finance jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal…
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
- Ideal candidates will excel at both quantitative and qualitative problem solving, and will have an interest in financial markets (absolutely no previous finance…
- But assurance skills are not limited to audit or finance.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, accounting, economics, statistics, mathematics,…
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest…
Cathy Pacific Services
- Responsible for general financial accounting duties.
- Assist in month end processing.
- Closely monitor account payable and receivable functions.
- ASL Finance HK - FOB Forecasting team.
- Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Creating “One Version of the Truth” (OVoTT) and end-to-end Transparency…
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business or similar.
- Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a…
- Previously interned in finance, business management or data/research.
- Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives…
- Every year, we recruit a lot of interns to provide them the opportunity to gain valuable and thrilling experience during our exciting internship at L’Oréal, to…
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Accounting and Finance Teams based in Hong Kong.
Be the first to see new Finance jobs in Hong Kong
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.