Executive Assistant jobs in Hong Kong
- I) provide administrative and secretarial support to a wide range of human resources management functions;
- Ii) provide support to publications and publicity;
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support to the Executive Director.
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, appointments, meeting schedules, and travel…
Two Sigma Investments, LLC.
Hong Kong Island
- At least 8-15 years administrative support experience, executive level preferred.
- Based in Two Sigma’s Hong Kong office, we are seeking an experienced and…
Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Junior Assistant to Executive Office.
- Job Description Provide all-rounded support to Executive Office,…
Red Box Toy Factory Ltd
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Higher qualifications and experiences will be considered as Sales Executive;
- Support and assist our Sales & Marketing Department on development of new business…
- The appointee is required to perform day-to-day administrative operations and provide effective and efficient logistics support to the school;
生活教育活動計劃 (LEAP)Life Education Activity Programme
- Reaching over 100,000 students each year, we are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our mission-driven team.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Provide a highly professional and wide-ranging executive Personal Assistance and administration support service to the Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") /Chief…
BYME Engineering (HK)Ltd
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- Degree holder in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering with not less than 10 years’ relevant experience in consultant and site.
Sunline Sankei Yokohama (HK)Co Ltd
- To assist the sales team to carry out marketing and sales activities.
- To follow up projects and enquiries.
- To arrange goods delivery to customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.