Equity jobs in Hong Kong
- As an Associate in ESG Equity Research, you will conduct fundamental industry and company-specific analyses on Environmental, Social and Governance factors in…
- With a dedicated equities team in Asia covering equity sales, trading, execution, research and equity derivatives, J.P.
- Morgan has a unique global franchise in Equity Research.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant Equity Research / Operations working experience within the Banking…
- Equity Capital and Derivative Markets, Debt Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- About Corporate and Investment Bank.
- The three main teams include:
- Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- This role sits within the front office and will be working in a dynamic and busy trading floor environment.
- A private equity / hedge fund.
- Understanding of front-to-back best practices for Cash Equities and Equity Derivatives.
- Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services.
- The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth,…
- The Hong Kong Markets & Regulatory Legal team is seeking a lawyer to support the APAC markets business, with a primary focus on transactional work within the…
- Is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries.
- The Private Equity Group (“PEG”) of J.P.
- Candidates without private equity investing experience will not be considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.