English Teacher jobs in Hong Kong
Tuen Mun, New Territories
- Teaching kids from 1-12 years old on Pre-nursery Class, phonics or playgroups.
- Must be friendly, creative, love working with young toddlers.
Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
- Native English is a must.
- Teaching kids from 0.5-6 years old on Pre-nursery Class, phonics or playgroups.
- Helping for lessons' preparation work.
German Swiss International School
- The Teacher of Geography will be required to teach throughout the English Secondary Department.
- The successful candidate will be able to teach UK I/GCSE and the…
Jolly Kingdom English Learning Centre
- We teach English through systematic phonics programs to students from K1 to Primary 6 [from 4 – 12].
- We teach in a pleasant and joyful way so that kids will…
- Encourage students to learn through creative interactive English activities, and/or lessons Assist and guide students in exam preparation Prepare, plan and…
Bright Kids Plus Learning Centre
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- High proficiency in English (Fluent or native-like English is a must) and Cantonese.
- To conduct English courses for primary school and kindergarten students.
Pro Art Studio
Kowloon City, Kowloon
- To teach Kindergarten/primary school students by different painting skills.
- Job seekers are requested to indicate their available date and time on CV.
- Position available immediately as Native English teacher from Monday to Friday(Full day) and Saturday(Morning only) until end of July.
- English proficiency at native speaking level a must.
- We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers to…
- In a city renowned for its international outlook and connections, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts plays a unique and influential role in developing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.