Driver jobs in Hong Kong
WSP (Asia) Limited
- 5 years or above as company or personal driver preferably with experience in serving senior management / Guests 任職五年或以上私人或公司司機.
KWONG TUNG SOUTH COAST TRAVEL LIMITED
Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island
- No requirement on academic qualification;
- Able to read & write Chinese ;
- Able to read & write simple English ;
- Driving Licence Code 10 - Public Bus;
- Provide chauffeuring services to the senior executive and company guests.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the vehicle.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments.
Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
- Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited.
- We are a leading mobile operator in Hong Kong, committed to steering the dynamic development of high-speed…
Sinopec Century Bright Capital Investment Limited
- As the overseas treasury center for Sinopec Group, Sinopec Century Bright Capital Investment Limited is dedicated to the Groups overseas treasury function and…
- Tractor driver for 38 tons tractor truck,.
- The role of Driver is an integral one within the Operation Team.
- We have a proud history in global logistics but we…
Kwai Chung, New Territories
- Deliver frozen seafood to respective customers.
- Deliver/unload from external cold storages.
- Polite, pleasant, can work automously, flexible with a can-do…
- At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business…
Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island
Responsibilities (時薪: HK$75) - 負責駕駛公司客車 Requirements - 具5年駕駛經驗 - 持有效駕駛執照1、2牌 - 能說中、英文 - 需彈性上班時間 - 每星期工作1 –…
Thousand Million Jewellery Manufacturing Ltd
- All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.