Clerk jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
Hong Kong Island
- Out client is a well-established Beijing based financial services company in investment banking, brokerage and asset management in the Greater China region,…
Hong Kong Island
- Stable working hours (9am - 6pm).
- Our client is a leading and sizeable trading company.
- The business connection is covering the APAC region with a decent speed…
Sha Tin District, New Territories
- With continuous expansion in the market, they are looking for a Senior Account Clerk to join their team.
- Our client is a multinational conglomerate publishing…
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Listed in Japan with global presence.
- On eof the world's largest producer of fibers.
- My client is listed in Japan, specialising in carbon fiber and textile…
Ngau Tau Kok, Kowloon
- They are looking for a detail minded Data Entry Clerk to join their Accounting department.
- Work life balance 5 days work.
- Japanese reading is a must.
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island
- Due to expansion needs, they are now looking for an Administrative Clerk to support their operations and legal duties.
- Outdoor + indoor legal work.
Kwun Tong District, Kowloon
- Excellent incentives with great career progression.
- Our client is a strong Financial services and insurance provider, they have presences across the globe and…
- Our client is a UK based, well established retail company with over 200 years of experience specialised in the toys production.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
- My client is a leading real estate consultancy with overseas properties investment.
- They are an experienced real estate investment and property management firm…
- To cope with rapid growth in business for the APAC hub, they are now looking for a Shipping & Account Clerk to join their dynamic team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.