Clerk jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
Ecu Worldwide (Hong Kong) Limited
- Founded in 1987 at Belgium, ECU Worldwide (erstwhile ECU Line) is a global leader in NVOCC services.
- Backed by rich legacy, passion and agility, we have brought…
DCH Logistics Company Ltd.
- DCH Logistics Company L imited is one of the major logistics companies in mainland China .
- We m anage various logistics centers with multi-temperature…
Pacific Star Express (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- Form 5 or above At least 1 year relevant working experience is necessary More experience will be considered as Operation Clerk Good interpersonal skills,…
Sun Fook Kong Construction Management Limited
- Completed Secondary School with Certificate of HKDSE or HKCE or equivalent.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
- [email redacted, apply via company website] (Attn:
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
- Promote loan products and provide quality counter services.
- Handle personal, mortgage and other consumer loan applications.
Sunlight Employment Agency
- Established in 1996, Sunlight Employment Agency is one of the top three maid recruitment agencies in Hong Kong.
- Our business has been greatly expanded recently.
- An industry leader in Travel & Tourism with over 160 service locations around the globe.
- Manage daily routines in the process of accounts receivables and…
Harriman Property Management Limited
- Assist superiors to perform HR related duties including recruitment, compensation & benefit, leave & attendance administration etc.
Lisboa Food and Wines Limited
- Lisboa Food Wines Ltd aims to deliver an upscale dining experience focusing on quality product, service and atmosphere.
- Secondary School graduate or above.
- Arrange test project file in company’s internal system;
- Arrange data for basic internal statistics.
- Diploma or above in Chemical Technology or other related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.