VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive workspace
Senior Design & Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJune 13, 2016
It is a good multi-culture environment with strong business goal set for different brands to fulfill. It is a good place to develop business sense and also to fully understand & execute the product development for Design & Product development Managers.
Multinational Diverse Workplace
Project Manager - Sourcing Operations (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKMarch 12, 2015
VF Corporation is a multinational apparel/footwear company with multiple brand locations around the world. I was able to observe and help improve the Supply Chain functions for different brands globally. The operation managers are very knowledgeable and eager to improve process efficiency. Most co-workers are expert in their subject matter and are collaborative and supportive.
I got to travel a lot as part of my job. Meeting different associates from different countries and different functional areas made the work exciting, challenging and fulfilling.
Pros
Global travel, work-life balance, good work environment
Cons
Advancement opportunities, compensation