PwC Employee Reviews

Found 47 reviews matching the search See all 6,124 reviews
fun exvironment
Senior Officer - Learning and Development (Former Employee) –  HK, HKNovember 28, 2018
Great boss and teammate. Exposure to China business. Work with manager from different cities of China. Got a lot of guidances from bosses. Learn a lot here.
Flexible work nature
Advisory Manager (Current Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandOctober 27, 2018
Technical skills in accounting and financial due diligence. Project base nature in advisory department with exposure in difference industries and promising promotion opportunities.
Pros
flexible working hour
Flexible
Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKOctober 23, 2018
It has a flexible atmosphere. People are willing to share their knowledge and junior staff can learn from everyone in the team. The career path in PwC is also clear who encourage people to stay.
Big Six (at that time) experience
Trainee Audit Assistant (internship) (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKSeptember 7, 2018
First experience in audit and in the Japanese department. Hands on experience and application of what I learned in university to the job. Making connections and learning new things.
Audit area
Senior Associate (Business Assurance) (Former Employee) –  HONG KONG, HKAugust 15, 2018
Going to different industries to perform audit will be able to expand my business knowledge as well.
Life as an auditor in HK is not easy but no pain no gain.
Long hours, very aggressive colleagues but great place to learn
Assurance Associate Year 2 (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandJuly 19, 2018
Auditing PRC companies during the pass 1.5 years. Keep on with standards updates too when you are doing 4 jobs together. The corporate ladder is clear but it's hard to stand out among the genius.
Pros
Great place to learn with brand
Cons
No life at all
nice
Assurance Intern (Current Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandJuly 13, 2018
it is a nice company with good and friendly people
Great Company
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandMay 4, 2018
Pwc is a great company with good working environemnt and competitive remuneration package.
You can learn a lot
Risk Consulting Intern (Current Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKApril 14, 2018
It is totally out of my expectation. I learn that much from this internship. The bosses are very nice and helpful. I am very lucky to be involved in a great project.
good working environment
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Causeway Bay, Hong Kong IslandApril 13, 2018
Help SME to conduct annual audit
Frequent travel to China
A place for fast growth
Associate (Current Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKFebruary 25, 2018
You get to surround yourself with smart people. A good place to equip yourself with the right technical skills. Can get stressful due prolonged working hours but you will get used to it.
Learning and funny place
Senior Associate, Assurance (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandFebruary 9, 2018
Big team with young colleagues. Very positive learning and development culture. Open feedback culture. Good staff compensation and benefits policies. Long work hours though.
Pros
Learning, Open culture
上層要賺到盡 唔想比任何人有私人時間
不斷用藉口叫你OT
做到凌晨都唔會夠
星期六日不是自己的
Challenging
Tax Consulting Associate - Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJanuary 14, 2018
PWC provides a very good and solid training foundation to new fresh graduates. I have learned not just to do compliance work, but also to keep a critical mind.
Disciplined and structured
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJanuary 7, 2018
PwC is an excellent training ground for young accountants who aims of career in either professional accounting or in the commercial sector. One shall expect lots of overtime.
Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJanuary 5, 2018
great place to work. Strong leadership and training. allows for you to grow individually and as a team member. Many resources at your disposal. Great people.
Mediocre company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKNovember 28, 2017
The staff pretends to work while they look for other opportunities. The whole environment is a farce, the work done is mundane and benefits no one. I had to leave the firm as I could not pretend to be doing something while I waste another day of my life.
Fun workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandOctober 31, 2017
Assigned to the entrepreneurship groups department and assisted in analyzing a company’s annual financial report. I was guided by seniors where they shared work experience and provided precious feedback throughout the few weeks.
Recruitment of experience hire focused
Senior Officer, Human Resources & Development (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong Island; Kwun Tong, KowloonJuly 30, 2017
My daily work includes liaising with agents, sourcing individuals using various channels and networks, conducting initial interviews, discussions with hiring partners to making offers.

The job was rewarding and allowed me to chance to develop great business relationships with all of my counterparts.

The team was close and connected, and our management allows us to make a lot of decisions which helped us gained various perspectives and views as well as enhanced our decision making.
很好
Design Interm (Former Employee) –  觀塘July 17, 2017
PWC是一間很好的公司,而且規模很大,工作環境舒適。樂於培訓新入職同事,令人很快便能適應新環境及熟悉公司的運作。

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K