Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 5,264 reviews
Good
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Wan Chai, Hong Kong IslandFebruary 20, 2019
It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules.
Traditional corporate management & culture
Key Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandJuly 4, 2018
Extensive organization structure and comprehensive career ladder and personal development opportunities
Professional and Goal-Oriented
Human Resource Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandJanuary 14, 2018
It was a wonderful learning experience as a summer intern in Pfizer. Excellent organization culture. Great supervisors. Love the overall working atmosphere.
Great benefits and job security
Oncology Research and Scientific Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quarry BayJanuary 5, 2015
Great colleagues but company a little too big for me. I prefer a more intimate working environment with more flexibility for the employees. Great benefit package including health insurance, etc.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Company too large