Morningstar Employee Reviews

Flexible Timing
Research Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 12, 2019
Work life balance is good in this company with Job security, Good for Freshers, Management is good, Company thinks about employee, Salary is low as compared to other company
Senior Data Research Analyst
SENIOR DATA RESEARCH ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Vashi, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
Financial Statement Analysis.
Management is always approachable,best learning opportunities,timely training sessions to cope with fast changing environment,great place to work,various celebrations and fun activities are held to reduce work pressure and make working environment more lively
Productive and fast paced
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
Overall a really experience, lots of things to learn and loads of opportunities to grow. The companies management is really good and work culture is amazing.
Productive workplace with children
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GANovember 6, 2019
Accountability.
Manage the work force but avoid micromanagement.
Encourage, motivate, reward and recognize.
Reach out to employees by seeking them out.1. Stop multitasking

It can be tempting to want to take care of a few tasks at once, especially if they seem small or easy. But it simply doesn’t work. According to neuroscience professor Earl K. Miller, “multitasking is not humanly possible.” We’re fooling ourselves when we say we can easily juggle phone calls, presentations, and eating lunch. Focus on one task at a time, and you’ll actually end up completing it faster.
Good not enough career progression
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonOctober 1, 2019
OK, not too tasking but that's reflected in the salary as well, worked in the finance team.

I liked the bagel Wednesday, literally the highlight of my week.
You Only count if you want to live in Chicago
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MDSeptember 23, 2019
Low pay, little to no advancement unless you are willing to work in Chicago. They only care about the employees in Chicago and making sure they do as little as possible.
Pros
No many
Cons
Dispatch is a mess. No room to advance.
Tractor Trailer Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Banos, CASeptember 17, 2019
The instructors are good. Well at least some of them. They don’t tell you everything you need to know before you go out on the job. Dispatch is a joke. All a bunch of little high school girls who don’t know what they’re doing.
Very boring
Advertisment Driver (Former Employee) –  Willow Park, TXSeptember 9, 2019
I would go get the truck and then I would drive the truck to a set location and sit there for about 6-8 hours and get payed 10/hour. Within those 6-8 hours I would just watch Netflix or youtube.
Great People
Research and Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento Valley, CASeptember 7, 2019
People are amazing there. Very friendly and willing to help. My manager was the best manager I have ever had. Great at what he did and great at helping with anything
Modern, Pretty and fast paced
Human Resources Talent Acquisition Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2019
A great company! The founder has a great eye for both art and business. The HR department has a lot of turnover internally but it was still one of the best places I've had the pleasure of working with.
Good company to work for, meeting a lot of people
NON EMERGENCY TRANSPORT/ DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 27, 2019
I enjoyed working with the company, I met a lot of nice people. the patients were nice and friendly. The boss was fair, and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed to perform our duties.I treated the patients like my family members.hardest part of the job was losing a patient that i transported to death. A typical day at work was getting up early, using gps to find different address of patients, and the medical facility that they had appointments at, getting them there in a timely manner, safely.
Good company
Senior Solar Installer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2019
This company is no longer active but this system doesn't allow to bypass This so indeed please fix this cause there is no point on doing this for a company that no longer exists.
Great Company
Lead Digital Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2019
Morningstar's culture, and the people, were AWESOME. The only negative: new manager made decisions based on "personal feelings" instead of work performance.
It is a nice place to work.
Certified Nurses Aide (Current Employee) –  Oswego, NYAugust 16, 2019
Morningstar has quite a few excellent people working there in management. They are not afraid to jump in and help the CNA's do what needs to be done. The pay is also pretty good for the per diem staff.
excellent place to work
Editor Analyst (Former Employee) –  LondonAugust 10, 2019
excellent place to work with great working culture. management and staff are both highly motivated and purpose driven. this company can not be rated too highly.
Delusional management
N/a (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2019
Obsolete technology
Management obsessed with their personal promotability
Accounting that runs the company into the ground
Elevators obscenely slow; reflects the company as a whole
Fun workplace
Data Manager (Former Employee) –  ChinaJuly 27, 2019
Good environment and nice people to work with.
Encourage employee learning and update grate.
Good platform express idea and apply new idea quickly.
.....
Morningstar
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 18, 2019
It was a good experience to work and to get to know the residents personally! If you like a little company and working as a team then Morningstar is the place for you!
I’m very satisfied to work there.
Psychotherapist (Former Employee) –  24 ave MiamiJuly 13, 2019
I left the company because I lived so far and had problems for transportation at that moment. But my experience was satisfactory. I think it was a good program to work with patients and therapy’s groups.
Infrastructure Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 11, 2019
Work environment is good. Location is good. People friendly. Bonus benifits. Annual trips. Allowances are good. Learning is enhanced when you give your time to the project. Got to learn so much.
Pros
Free snacks