MassMutual Financial Group Employee Review

View all MassMutual Financial Group reviews

real life experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJune 22, 2017
We have given the clients information and match with the company's products, in order to offer the best service for consumers. The emergency in teamwork taught me how to resolve it by myself after midnight. The employees are nice to communicate and patient to answer detailed questions. Our team gave their advice about how to appeal mainland consumers and expand business in the mainland. We did deep research on the current company figures and the mainland average companies. SWOT analysis and PESTLE framework result in helpful suggestion. This internship experience gave me the idea of connection of world market. The products are different due to different rules or markets.

Therefore, the best way for a company is to make the most use of the other's advantage and cooperate each other to make high synergies.

Other MassMutual Financial Group Employee Reviews

very nice
Intern (Former Employee) –  centralApril 8, 2019
The overall evaluation of this company is good. The wage rate is fair.
A good place with friendly colleagues and interesting experience
Business Analyst (intern) (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKDecember 23, 2018
This internship did teach me how to work within a team efficiently. Meanwhile, MassMatual gave me a chance and a platform to meet excellent people and improved myself with learning from experienced elites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MassMutual Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.

MassMutual Financial Group Reviews by Location