JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the search See all 21,984 reviews
Knowledge Organisation
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKDecember 8, 2018
There is a lot to learn and the managers are very co-operative and are good mentor for overall developments of Employees. There are tight deadlines which needs to be adhered too but one can have good work life balance and flexible working schedule.
Great Place to learn and work
Associate, Structuring & Solutions Group (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKApril 29, 2018
- Great place to work alongside some of the best brains
- Intensely competitive and challenging place to work though obviously this would differ from function to function
Huge Bank to Work with
TECH LEAD / BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKMarch 27, 2018
Typical day is busy at JP Morgan. I learnt multi tasking and learnt how to manage myself and management expectations.Management is good and open to suggestions / views. Workplace culture depends on team to team. Generally, workplace culture is very ethical and positive.Hardest part of the job is when you have to report to more than one manager direct and program manager as expectations vary.
The most enjoyable part of the job is Team Lunches and team get -together.
against code of conduct to respond
Vice President and global lead (Current Employee) –  Have worked in Hong Kong and USJanuary 14, 2018
As part of our code of conduct I wont provide a review summary. I can say the following... I have been there for fourteen years and had many good roles. My reasons for leaving is about location strategy, salary and opportunity in the current climate.
Normal firm to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandDecember 3, 2017
A busy department that I work on a daily basis. Nice and understanding boss will listen to your problem and help out. Colleagues is fun and helpful so as the culture.
A very good training ground
Second Vice President, Consumer Lending (Former Employee) –  Sha Tin, New TerritoriesNovember 28, 2017
The Chase Manhattan Bank in Hong Kong was a very robust organisation. Joining as her management trainee back in the 90s has sharped my mindset in task management.
Very nice
Summer Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKOctober 14, 2017
Competitive working atmosphere, but great people around. Anyone join J.P. Morgan can learn a lot about Business know-how even though s/he is working in Technology.
Investment bank culture
Associate (Former Employee) –  Hong KongSeptember 19, 2017
People work long hours. Co-workers are diligent and smart. Compensation is not very competitive. Some work politics but managers are fair. I like working there.
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandSeptember 13, 2017
JPM has a flat working environment and good rewarding package
culture
associate (Former Employee) –  Sha Tin, New TerritoriesSeptember 1, 2017
The corporate culture is very much all about "whose is bigger than whose". Also, managers belittling subordinates in an effort establish dominace. Very alpha male. I found that 9/10 managers operate this way.
Plethora of work and open door culture
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKAugust 13, 2017
You are blessed to work in a company like JPMorgan. There is always work and if you do not know how to prioritize, you may be better off with some other company.
A lot of flexibility to keep a work-life balance- though it will depend upon business demand. It is worth checking with recruiter.
Employees are strictly professional, so dont be misguided by a friendly gesture.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
A place to learn how to work in a global organization
Solutions Architect, VP (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, ChinaAugust 5, 2017
A place to learn how to work in a global organization.
You learn to follow procedures and guidelines.
You learn to cooperate with a large team.
You learn to put integrity as high priority.
Parental management
Senior System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mong Kok, KowloonJuly 17, 2017
The development team was aggressive but the supporting was harsh and boring. I have to support the Pacific Region including Japan, Taiwan and India. Overnight calls would arrive as the day end system ran overnight. I was under the Oracle team and did the interface with the database of Ingres using C. It's quite challenging.
Pros
High salary and good fringe benefit and pfund.
Cons
Long working hour, overnight standby
Leading Global bank
Product Manager Asia-pacific (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJune 12, 2017
I worked in various businesses with the firm., and got a chance to learn and understand several Products.

Also, traveled extensively and worked in many different cultures.
Efficient place with helpful peers
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKMay 3, 2017
It's a company with world-known reputation. To fully leverage this platform, one needs to have a goal in mind.
Assessment of documentation and AML risk
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Central, Hong Kong IslandMarch 2, 2017
Sought for legal concurrence on alternative KYC documents and reviewed KYC documents for on boarding different client types such as PIC, individuals, foundations, operating co., organisations, etc. Ensured SOW is well corroborated and mitigating factors are properly disposed based on GFCC requirements.
Job Security/Advancements
Senior Trade Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hong KongFebruary 26, 2017
JP Morgan has a very well structured on-boarding process.From HR related docs and matters, orientations, training and deployment to the production floor, employees are guided well.
Pros
Freebies, free drinks
Cons
Overime
Good Working Relationship
Temporary Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hong KongMay 9, 2016
During for the temporary periods through from the company as enrich knowledge from the professional e-learning and good relationship of the colleagues.
Great company
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Hong KongMarch 21, 2016
Excellent risk culture
Great company and many job opportunities available
Friendly and supportive colleagues
Diversified business environment
A dynamic yet friendly workplace in a multinational environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Hong KongMay 4, 2015
My team provide strategic, control, and financial support to Sales. We are a multinational team who have members from different background. We sit closely with the Sales, Product Specialists, Client Services, Client Technology Services, and Product Control in the tallest office building in East Hong Kong Island. In the past 2 years I mainly focus on providing financial and pipeline support on new businesses. Thus I have frequent interaction with the Sales to provide deal system training, deal audit review, produce pipeline management reporting. The most enjoyable part of the job is that my team is a joy to work with and we maintain good relationship with all functional departments. The hardest part of the job is that I frequently need to work with Senior Sales Leads and Senior Management thus is challenging to deliver qualitative yet effective support to assist them with making significant decision.
Pros
Job stability, encouragement of job mobility and internal opportunity
Cons
Night calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.8K