H&M is a brand provide best price, best quality & best product for customer
SOURCING MANAGER - FAR EAST SOURCING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) – Hong Kong – April 20, 2015
• Source and potential new supplier in countries (eg. Bangladesh / india / china / vietnam / indonesia / cambodia / thailand / turkey) to fullfill the production capacity needed.
• Travel to make pre-assestment audit for new and existing garment manufacturer unit, trim material supplier unit, fabric printer facility, washing laundry facility.
• Follow up correction plan report with all supplier from pre-assestment audit thought official audit to annual audit.
• Developed and produced products excelling it in fit, quality and price.
• Built strong relationships with new and existing manufacturing partners.
• Provided on-time and on-point quality assurance for clients.
• Managed the product development and production timelines.
• Negotiated prices and lead-times for fabric, trims and garment.
• Participated in fit session with in-house technicians.
• Organized wear tests and care tests with internationally recognized laboratoryes.
• Placed bulk purchase order for productions, fabrics and trims.
• Traveled to china, india, cambodia to work directly with supplirs and manufacturers.
• Prepared transport documentation for sample and bulk shipment.
• Developed resource bibraries for trims and fabric swatches.
• Prepared and maintained seasonal fabric colour standards.
• Coordinated compliance with care label requirement and standard.
• Measured in-process samples against finished product specifications.
• Manage and resolve claims and liability with supplier and customer.