Equinix

Equinix Employee Reviews

Empresa jovem e com ótimo clima de trabalho
Analista de Comunicação Sr (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJJanuary 18, 2020
Empresa jovem, clima agradável e equipe colaborativa.
SSC Country Team Leader, Germany (Former Employee) –  SloughJanuary 9, 2020
It is a very relaxed culture but at the same time very hardworking
Multi-cultural, which makes it interesting as you hear very different views
Management is based abroad
super manual work
Credit & Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJanuary 9, 2020
Mostly people are Uneducated.
Unable to speak English.
Racism.
Very strong Chinese culture.
No professional(Shouting and fitting)
No Compliance.
No control.
Pros
Cons
Long hours.Uneducated.
A perfect working environment
Oracle Production Support Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 7, 2020
A nice environment to work, everyone works professional and as a team members. I really enjoy my few years working with a nice professsional team members.
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Slough, BerkshireDecember 20, 2019
Equinix has a great culture and values close to my own personality. It is a great place to work and thrive as long as you can cope in fast paced environments with lots of change.
Nice salary, otherwise not much to say
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Slough Trading Estate, BerkshireNovember 26, 2019
If you instantly fit in with your team it is amazing. What I’ve seen in the few months working for this company is if you don’t fit in, you will have no progression chances. Will not be included in anything and you will feel left out.

When I got hired, I got put behind a desk with no introductions to anyone whatsoever and I had to figure it out for myself. When others in the team got hired after me they got introduced to anyone and everyone.
Same with the “team meetings” I never got invited to one whereas other new ones did. Eventually I did get invited to some and then got asked to leave in the middle of it.

If I wouldn’t have asked if my contract was being extended they would not have told me. Or they would have waited until the very last.

The pay is nice, the culture in the beginning was ok, but later on turned to the worse.
Almost perfect internship experience
Internships DCIM Engineer (Former Employee) –  SingaporeNovember 8, 2019
This internship was during my polytechnic. The interview was in the call because that period I was in China. My department was at Chinatown, the work environment was clean and comfortable. The colleagues were friendly to me. Every month my department manger will treat the whole department dinner, including those interns like me.
I worked at Time Keeping Systems full-time
Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2019
maintain an accurate track of hours worked for payroll purposes. They typically are hired as acting liaisons between employees and payroll coordinators to ensure the smooth process of pay distribution. Calculating an employee's time worked, production and commission are duties of a timekeeper
Pros
Great benefits, excellent co-workers and good hours
Cons
Micro-management with a lack of focus in an outdated buildin
Exposure to highly technical equipment
Data Center Engineer (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 18, 2019
Equinix has afforded me the opportunity to learn/operate/maintain/troubleshoot all different facets of technology and infrastructure with resourceful co-workers and management.
Learning, growth and exposure
Sales Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 10, 2019
Continuous learning at work.
Supporting the analysts, sales reps and sales ops globally.
Good working relationships with bosses and peers.
Getting appreciation on good work.
The pay isn’t bad...
DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN 4 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2019
On paper, it’s a great company.
However,
The company is very top heavy.
A lot of ‘sales engineers,’ managers, and other obnoxious ‘paper pushers,’ but always lacking technicians, are the black sheep of the company.
They expect you to do the work of techs higher but for lower pay.
Technicians generally do not have each other’s back.
Pros
Good pay (if you’re lucky), Good health care. Free food on the day shift.
Cons
No real chance of promotion, Actions and words do not match, ‘Company values, ’ do not makes its way to technicians, Poor PTO accumulation. Heavily understaffed, No work/life balance, Low moral
Okay
Sr. IBX Network Technician V (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJSeptember 23, 2019
Hard to get a promotion other then that it's a okay place to work.

Most of the co-worker are good people and can be very helpful when help is needed.
Good People to Work with, Slow to effect change
Program and Project Analyst - Global Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 12, 2019
Worked there during a major corporate overhaul. Lots of turmoil and leadership change. Drastic strategy changes meant reorgs and layoffs. Not an IT company, mainly a sales org. Software is terrible and change is slow to implement.
They feed you.
Senior IBX Technician IV/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 4, 2019
A fast pace, never happy, and stressful. You will not last more than a year without losing stressing out. They do not respect the technician but they love engineers.
Great company
Financial Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2019
Love the company and its culture. People are very nice and easy to work with, always willing to help. Management is also great! Most days work doesn't feel like work. =)
Great Place
Senior Corp Strategy Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 25, 2019
Great place to work. Exciting sector to be in with the immense growth in data centers. Work life balance is great and people are really nice. Recommend it highly.
Time will tell
Shift Technician (Former Employee) –  Park RoyalAugust 16, 2019
A lot of the engineers have left recently and I hear that they have some unhappy staff . That said it is a huge company with very nice customers . Due to the company expanding its a bit unsettled at the moment but worth a try .
Pros
good salary and benefits
Cons
unsettled company for now .
Innovative disturbers in the digital marketplace
Global Account Director - GAM Team (Former Employee) –  London & EuropeAugust 14, 2019
A truly global player across cultures and continents. Customer first ethos. People focussed with inspiring leaders. Ground breaker in terms of ecosystem development interconnecting businesses across the planet.
Pros
Relaxed management style. Opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Mature company with startup spirit
Director, Network Systems Management (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 9, 2019
During my years at Equinix I have the chance to see this company grew from few employees to a very successful public traded enterprise. The transition was not easy but something that Equinix was able to stick to it was the startup sprit. Great place to work and grow professionally and personally.
Pros
Great ESPP and 401k programs
Cons
Une nouvelle vision de l'entreprise
Gestionnaire infrastructure (Former Employee) –  IDFAugust 5, 2019
Management horizontal, on vous fait confiance pour mener à bien vos tâches et projets.

L'activité est dense, les projets à porter sont nombreux, tout avance au rythme des nouvelles techniques et technologies, rapidement, très rapidement.
Pros
Dynamisme d'entreprise
Cons
Manque de stabilité

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equinix. Our community is ready to answer.