EF Education First Employee Reviews

The nicest people you will ever meet
Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Hong KongDecember 15, 2019
EF is a place where you are welcomed and supported. The people go out of their way to help each other. There is a culture of moving quickly, acting on good ideas, making things happen, and talking in person. Quick video chats across time zones, impromptu meetings, coffee chats, and desk drive-bys are the norm. The culture is quirky and fun. I have laughed every day that I have worked here and am excited to come to work every day—something I don't take for granted.
Official response from EF Education First
January 10, 2020

Thank you for this feedback! Great to hear that you enjoy coming to work. Our people and culture are something we are very proud of and what really makes us different. I hope 2020 brings more amazing opportunities your way!

工作文化
每天工作時間10小時 工作上學到電話銷售技巧及面對面銷售技巧 管理層採取進取冒險的態度帶領團隊工作。
Pros
免費進修英語
Cons
每日OT
fun workplace
Administrative internship (Former Employee) –  Causeway Bay, Hong Kong IslandJune 22, 2017
EF has a multi-cultural and collaborative environment. It is a good environment for work. Have good welfare for the staff, held activities for staff to relax.
Relaxing summer internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Causeway BayMarch 13, 2017
It should be clear that this job is only available for students or graduates from EF Academy.
A typical day at work involves meeting with fellow interns to work on our projects.
Pros
Free lunches, Short hours, workplace culture
Work-hard-play-hard
Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  Causeway Bay, Hong Kong IslandJanuary 12, 2017
The company culture is very fast-paced and sales driven. It is a perfect place for people who is eager to try out different things. Sometimes it is quite demanding because the team is too small, but there are too much work to do.
Solid company for those looking for working experience abroad.
Global Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Hong KongSeptember 30, 2012
Learned to work independently inside a large organization. Co-workers were largely competent and definitely some stars. Similar to most organizations I'd imagine.

The best part of the job was the locations.