AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Review

View all AIA Group Limited reviews

Practical experience in a sizable company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kwun TongAugust 3, 2015
My daily duties are pretty wide-ranged, from all kinds of secretarial issues including documents, operation and system maintenance, to managing non-business events, such as personal vocations arrangement etc.
Having to say that AIA International Limited is a huge company, being an administrative assistant cannot really learn much. However, since my supervisor is more of a computer-wise person, the most useful and practice skills I have learned here is to make good use of computer system, or any other operation systems in order to deal with mass data.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Things learnt are limiting

Other AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

A fun experience
Finance Course Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKDecember 15, 2019
It is very relaxed for me to attend some meetings and introductions guidance by the senior manager in AIA HK. We went there just for a week and worked as many teams for finishing some plans and projects assigned by company.
The Worst Working Place Ever!
AIA Culture is really the worst one I have ever met (I mean if you work under agents)! Especially if your teammates are all from Mainland China, their attitude is very bad and they are so non- sense but only selfish. I seldom write such a bad comment but this is the only place that I regret working in.