AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island

工作環境不錯
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandApril 17, 2019
工作上學習到不少保險上的知識,而與老闆相處融洽。
但保險上每個工作要處理的問題不同,有較大的挑戰性。
average
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandOctober 19, 2018
With your recruitment for secretary, I would like to seek for an interview and take a prime chance to participate in this job. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience and career interests.

I understand the position requires a candidate who is team-orientated, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed in my working experiences.

My backgrounds and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively.
good company
Assistant Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandApril 12, 2018
short time can earn big money, team work and travel a lot
Pros
flexiable time
Cons
travel a lot
Pleasant
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandJune 8, 2017
Need to handle daily work of documentaries and calls from both the clients and employer. Work could get repetitive from time to time and it often requires a long period of time sitting in the office.
大公司
Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Quarry Bay, Hong Kong IslandJanuary 16, 2017
工作日常找尋保險客戶,與客戶溝通, MAKE APPOINTMENT很多團體活動。
公司注重團體活動,注重TEAM WORK係一間很好的公司。
Pros
彈性上班時間
Cons
收入不穩定