AXA Employee Reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the search See all 1,699 reviews
good
Financial Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKFebruary 24, 2019
 Analyzed 22 Hong Kong stocks, determined optimum stock for each industry and estimated prospective value based on operational conditions of different companies.
 Collaborated with five members to collect and integrate historical data of different stocks and funds.
 Hedging portfolio by selecting the stock and determining the shareholding ratio, calculating the cumulative and annual performance of the fund, the ratio of the fund growth and the index growth.
 Received award certificate of internship and a reference letter from Stephen Tang, AXA Executive District Manager.
A Fast-paced Learning Journey
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hong KongJanuary 28, 2019
Worked as the leader of an intern group: We won the first prize in an inner intern competition towards project representing in front of potential clients;
Completed a project successfully by cooperating with all interns: The project was about how to launch a new insurance project into market. Our team was in responsible for collecting market information and customer preference. As the leader, I was in charge of the financial part and needed to collaborate with other two leaders discussing about the progress of whole project;
Learned about how an insurance company operates and how a project is established by coordinating the relationship of different departments.
exciting and fulfilling experience
Trainee of Sales Department (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, ChinaJanuary 28, 2019
super smart and supportive team and efficient management. everyone's idea is welcome and respected. involving and flexible working environment. full diversity and inclusion.
Function
7-day Business Experience Program (Former Employee) –  HK, HKAugust 30, 2018
Visited the company to see its regular operations and took training courses there
Conducted the case study of insurance products, and organized simulation product launch with teammates
Wrote the program proposal and developed the sales strategy for their products
Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Hong KongAugust 7, 2018
A full-time role as an administrative assistant. Main role is to assist day-to-day operation of the company, from data entry to work coordination. It was a fun and fulfilling experience, with great atmosphere and motivation between colleagues.
healthy working environment and culture
Manager Associate (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKAugust 5, 2018
managers takes good care of members of the team to ensure member work ethic and attitude is always at top performance.
Flexible Working Hours
financial consultant (Former Employee) –  Kwun Tong, KowloonJuly 8, 2018
Enhanced the communication skills and the sales tech.
工作日常
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Kwun Tong, KowloonJuly 2, 2018
工作日常中有不少的挑战,能让我学习不少
经过千锤百炼的工作而锻炼出的学习能力才是社会所需要的,这也是我的优势所在
Supportive work environment
Sales Team - Intern (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKApril 27, 2018
Managers were really encouraging and supportive, an overall fun and balanced work place. Lots of bonding time with colleagues. As an intern I was invited to a lot of networking events.
MNC Scale. Young cultutre
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong IslandApril 19, 2018
Good benefit
Reasonable work life balance
Full product range insurer
Young culture
Uncertain job promotion path
May got promoted in either super shart time or next to never
good
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Kwun Tong, KowloonApril 18, 2018
good pay
good training
good time
good benefit
A good place to learn new things
Financial Investment Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKApril 9, 2018
I learned how to analyze a new insurance product and how to investigate consumers' preference through survey. I know how to write a formal business plan. I and and my teammates also used models such as SWOT Analysis and PEST Analysis to conduct marketing analysis for the product.
Challenge but useful
Financial Analysis Intern (Financial Related) (Former Employee) –  HONG KONGMarch 18, 2018
1. Internship process in the form of teamwork in the investment banking department, I am responsible for estimating the stock value, selecting the best stocks to invest, and showing results in the form of presentation, finally, our team won the first place.
2. After training, I independently built hedge funds and presented the most reasonable investment portfolio.
Ok hea
Policy Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong IslandFebruary 14, 2018
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣
同事友善,無惡性競爭
員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠
OT $80/h
Pros
員工福利好,有醫療福利,有旅保優惠,OT $80/h
Cons
人手工作量大,SYSTEM渣
New to in-house
Branding Officer (Former Employee) –  Wan Chai, Hong Kong IslandFebruary 11, 2018
It was my first in-house role and I learnt a lot from client side knowledge as well as nowadays Hong Kong advertisements arrangement including prints, outdoor billboards, TVC. I designed the taxi top lightbox which they are still currently using it :)
productive workplace
SL Financial Group, Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKJanuary 28, 2018
This is my first time to experience the financial industry and learn how does it work. It helped me to grow confidence and learn how to be a good team player. I learned how to manage my time, how to build models, how to give reports to my senior managers, and how to use excel and powerpoint to organise the data I searched. AXA is the place where I started to devote my passion to financial industry.
convenient office location
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  WanchaiDecember 15, 2017
insufficient company support for selling activities and weak in team spirit
Pros
initiative and flexible working conditions
Cons
high pressure in sales target
工作環境好
Assistant Analyst - SL Financial Group (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKDecember 3, 2017
助理分析師;
學習到很多東西;
團隊的氛圍很好,員工很樂於幫助實習生;
壓力也挺大的,業績驅動每天必須竭盡全力
工作气氛好
总经理助理 (Current Employee) –  官塘November 30, 2017
工作环境好,工作积极性很高!这份工作不但能够为客户提供储蓄理财知识,也能够为客户提供医疗服务!更加可以帮助雇主以及雇员提供强积金服务,学习知识的好地方,也能帮助大家解决自身的切身利益!公司同事们都具备团队精神!非常愉快的一份工作!
good teammate
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKNovember 22, 2017
high work load
good working environment
Pros
good benefit
Cons
high work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.