The Pantry jobs in Hong Kong
The Work Project
- Responsible for the pantry operations and managing relationship with F&B supplier & reporting consumptions to Accounting team.
Champ Partners Limited
- Champ Partners is hiring for a Part-time Pantry Helper (兼職茶水清潔員) to serve their Client.
- Champ Partners helps businesses with their human resource management —…
- To purchase office consumption (paper, stationery and pantry stuff etc.).
- To achieve the timely and efficient delivery of Facility Management services to Client…
- To be responsible for all daily and regular pantry , pantry equipment and utensil cleaning.
- To direct liaise with suppliers to order sufficient supply for re…
- Serve food or beverage to visitor if required.
- Provide mail distribution service if required.
工作概要 ．負責美容院日常清潔工作 職位要求 ．中五程度 ．需輪班、輪休 ．能即時上班者優先考慮 ．細心、主動、積極、富責任感、誠實…
Pasha Recruitment Limited
- Tidy up pantry and meeting rooms.
- Check and prepare the pantry supplies regularly.
- Provide tea service for guests and clean the pantry utensils.
Alpha Financial Press
- Maintain conference rooms and pantry cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for general office administration including tea service and greeting guests.
- To clean office and pantry area.
- General office duty (such as documents binding, stationery stock keeping, etc.).
- Need to work outdoor occasionally.
- Working alongside a wonderful team at The Peninsula Hong Kong, we are seeking a Room Attendant to support our operations.
- Ability to speak Cantonese or English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.