The Estée Lauder Companies jobs in Hong Kong
- The Estee Lauder Companies Internship Program.
- This Program is rooted in the core mission of The Estee Lauder Companies:
- The Estee Lauder Companies Presidential Associate Program.
- The Estée Lauder Companies is comprised of great brands, great people and great ideas.
- (B) Manages operational effectiveness & Improve business processes to achieve on-time and impactful execution at every ESTEE LAUDER counter.
- Establish good relationship between Estee Lauder Company and third parties vendors for a smooth store operation.
- Achieve Online store net sales and target.
- The Design Intern is mainly responsible for providing support for Retail Regional APAC team to design digital layout of playbook, update the content and other…
- ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
- Are you ready to paint the world Pink?!
- Too faced is looking for an exceptionally creative Senior Graphic Designer who will play an…
- This position is to launch and drive the China Cross Border e-commerce business in a new entity and grow the online business on a brand by brand basis.
- All employees must comply with Estée Lauder Companies Policies and Procedures and adhere to all standards at all times.
- Workplace, Health and Safety (WHS):
- Corporate Field Visual Merchandising Scope.
- Working with the Field VM Director & the regional Project Manager.
- Charge out from Lachen, & delivery to Counters.
- The Assistant Education Manager in APAC will support the APAC Education Director and be a role model for Jo Malone London.
- Lead and Develop People – 20%.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.