Standard Chartered jobs in Hong Kong
- The Retail Procurement Manager - Hong Kong is responsible for leading procurement activities that will support the initiatives for Marketing categories i.e. Non…
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers.
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
- Set up standard procedures and control systems to ensure they are strictly comply with rules and regulations.
- Monitor the performance of outside contractors for…
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
Hong Kong Island
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential would be strongly favourable.
- Formulate the company's strategic plan to conduct industry research and analysis,…
- A thorough understanding of standard order management process.
- MCIPS (Member of /studying towards qualification with Chartered Institute of Purchasing and…
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (US CPA), law degree or comparable professional credentials.
- Foster a continuous improvement environment.
- Possession of Chartered Engineer and / or Registered Professional Engineer / Registered Energy Assessors status as recognized by the Government Departments is…
Vigers Property Management Services (Hong Kong) Li...
- Please apply with full detailed resume stating current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department, Vigers Property Management Services (Hong Kong)…
City Professional Management Limited
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- (b) The Chartered Institute of Housing;
- (d) The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveryors (General Practice Division);
- (a) The Hong Kong Institute of Housing;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.