Risk jobs in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island
Kowloon City, Kowloon
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island
Tsuen Wan District, New Territories
North Point, Hong Kong Island
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Happy Valley, Hong Kong Island
Mong Kok, Kowloon
- Risk Management background with an understanding of credit risk and internal processes.
- Support Country Risk Manager (CRM) in various portfolio management…
- Advisory - Financial Services Risk Management.
- Implement and validate market risk and counterparty credit risk models, such as VaR, ES, PFE, SIMM, CVA, and…
- Prepare risk reports and presentations.
- Understand issues surrounding regulatory and economic capital for market risk.
- Provide analytical support for the team.
- We are now seeking for a University student in their final year studying Computer Science or Engineering to take up full-time / part-time internships to last 3…
- To be a team member of Risk Strategy & Analytics Section, with a focus of Credit RWA or Credit Risk Analytics Reporting.
- Trade Finance and Lending:You will help with lending to corporates, provide solutions related to imports, exports or domestic trade transactions that include…
- Knowledge of the elements of Risk Ability to analyze situations that create risk and legal liability for Citi.
- Work with Bankers and Sr.
- As part of the Regional Treasury Asia Pacific unit, you will work jointly in the areas of Customer Credit Risk Management (CCRM) and Financial Risk Management…
- Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed.
Cathy Pacific Services
- Conduct risk assessment of workstations.
- Develop checklist for risk assessment and follow-up action plan.
- Assist in set up of a centralized filing system under…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.