Receptionist English jobs in Hong Kong
Churchill Finance Limited
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Churchill Finance is an European family office based in Hong Kong.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Anywhere Everywhere Six Degrees Link Limited
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a MUST.
- Handle Receptionist duties of greeting guests, answering phone calls, managing mailings and courier…
Taiming Advanced Precision Manufacturing Company L...
- Perform Receptionist and office admin duties.
- Excellent presentation skills in both English and Chinese (including Cantonese Mandarin).
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English (both verbal and written).
- Animals Asia is an international animal charity based in Hong Kong with operations in China…
Alpha Financial Press
- Form 7 or above with 2 years working experience Fluent in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Deliver high quality, friendly, welcoming, assertive and…
Alive Healthcare and Physiotherapy Centre
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese required.
- Handle inquiries and bookings from calls, emails and social media.
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Person in charge of the private bank hall.
- Serve all walk-in client as well as handle incoming calls.
China Strategic Holdings Limited
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- We are a listed group of companies engaged in a diversified range of…
HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Ltd.
- Duties Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures rules and regulations Greeting welcoming and directing visitors in proper manner…
- Proficiency in MS Office, English and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Who are we looking for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.