Part Time English jobs in Hong Kong
- In a city renowned for its international outlook and connections, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts plays a unique and influential role in developing…
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Zuru was founded in 2003.
- Zuru designs develop's, distributes and markets innovative toy lines.
- Native level English writing skills a must.
- Copywrite and edit fundraising, PR and Executive Director’s correspondence, Christian blogs, publications, annual…
Royale International Couriers Limited
- The Royale International Group is one of the largest independent express companies in Asia and has been providing customized global express solutions to clients…
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining smooth operation of M+ Pavilion by delivering outstanding…
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- The medium of instruction of the course is conducted in English.
- Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, The Open…
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Human Resources and Facility Management Division.
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Coordinate with different parties to ensure the project is executed according to plans and…
Karta-X Technologies Ltd
- Full time student in any university in Hong Kong.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Karta-X is looking for someone like….
- He/she should be proficient in English and Chinese;
- Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines, by the time of employment commenced.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.