Merchandise jobs in Hong Kong
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
- Replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements;
- Educators at lululemon athletica do just that!
ALF Retail Hong Kong Limited
Tsuen Wan, New Territories
- Responsible for routine store administration duties such as review staff attendance, staffs’ leave application, merchandise inventory, stock transfer and etc.
- Key Purpose of the Job:
- Lead the buying process for the Williamson Dickies and Workwear apparel brands, to ensure that vendor capacity is measured, maximized…
Shilla Travel Retail Hong Kong Limited
Chek Lap Kok, New Territories
- Collaborate with team colleagues to manage daily tasks including merchandise reporting, assortment/sales data consolidating and analyzing;
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Be accountable on business deliverables.
- To facilitate product development and other key business processes to deliver results through team work.
The TJX Companies, Inc.
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Conduct top level negotiations on best price for merchandise in conjunction with TJX buyers.
- 10 + years or more years of management, merchandise and strategic…
- Support the Buyer / Associate Buyer in merchandise management including closely monitoring stock allocation, warehouse schedules and deliveries, and other…
- Constantly monitor store merchandise standards and needs through appropriate reports and store team feedback.
- Are you a driven individual with a great sense for…
VF Hong Kong Limited
- VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including VansR, The North FaceR, TimberlandR, and…
- Follow-up on requests and projects as directed by the Merchandise Team Interface with divisions and vendors Update and maintain division assortment plan files…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.