Jasg jobs in Hong Kong
- Assist the accountant in daily operation and month-end closing.
- Monitor and manage AR, AP and cash flow.
- Assist in annual budget and year end audit;
- For only 12 weeks intensive training to become an.
- Aviation Specialist and able to handle flights on your own!
- Come and JOIN US now!
- Handle daily bank transactions and ad hoc expenses payments.
- Diploma holder or above in accounting or related discipline.
- Good Command of English and Cantonese.
- Prepare cargo and shipping documents.
- Accept import / export cargo and calculate the charges in accordance with the laid down procedures.
- Perform ramp patrol to ensure safety requirements are met.
- Conduct safety inspections at workplace in accordance with schedule.
- Providing passenger services at check-in counters, flight information desks, the arrival / transit hall and boarding gates.
- Our equipment operators drive and operate a variety of different ground service equipment, including aerobridges.
- Midnight employee shuttle bus services.
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including billing, issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner.
- Count, record, reconcile cash receipts, handle petty cash payment.
- Handle accounts documents, including document issue, receipt and reconciliation.
- To provide customer service for airline’s premium passengers and VIPs during arrival, departure or transit at Hong Kong International Airport.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.