International Relations jobs in Hong Kong
- Assist in marketing and PR campaigns such as, bilingual content development, social media channels management, media relations.
Global Group International Holdings Limited
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Handle HR tasks include recruitment arrangement, on board arrangement, employee relations, company activities etc.
- Fresh graduate will also be welcomed.
- International Tax and Transaction Services.
- Domestic and international federal income tax compliance services.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in all disciplines.
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island
- Marketing / Public Relations (Marketing - Market Research).
- Marketing / Public Relations (Marketing - General / Support).
- Proactive and strive for excellence.
ACADEMIC & CONTINUING EDUCATION
- ACE Study Abroad attracts student/parents to give them individually-designed study abroad plans for future success.
- Valid HKID holder for working in Hong Kong.
- The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- Test Day and Logistics Coordinator (HK-593).
- Good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- To collect business related information / news / events and share within the Investor Relations team 6.
- To be flexible, proactive, a learner and be able to work…
- High level of interpersonal, public relations, and collaboration skill that demonstrate the proven ability to build trusting relationships, establish and…
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Reporting to the Deputy Director, Collection & Exhibition, the Head, International Relations will be responsible for providing vision and leadership to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.