Hotelshr jobs in Hong Kong
- A minimum of 10 years experience in luxury hotels or renowned F&B Group with 3 years in similar position.
- Create new dishes, design seasonal and promotional…
- Run and maintain the premises (including swimming pool and private lift) with top-class standards.
- Responsible for a range of services from Food & Beverage to…
- Holding Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Financial Management, Corporate Finance, M…
- Minimum 7 years' experience in HR function preferably in talent acquisition, talent management or employee relation in restaurant group or hospitality industry.
- For a stylishly surrealism-inspired boutique hotel located in prime area in Kowloon, with around 150 rooms.
- Actively involved in the local community and builds…
- This Modern dining restaurant, which mainly provide European and American classic and signature dishes, is located in a Hong Kong international 5-star hotel.
- Minimum 10-year experience in a senior management role, candidate with strong in Rooms Division background preferred;
- Over 5 years of experience as General Manager or Director of Operations in a 5-star hotel brand.
- MUST have pre-opening and re-branding development experience.
- Degree or higher diploma in Hotel and Catering Management.
- Excellent business and financial acumen and a solid F&B knowledge and well versed in local and…
- Minimum 5 years experience in advertising, communication, events, sales promotions and PR marketing.
- Experienced in working with agencies of different scopes…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.