Hotelshr jobs in Hong Kong
- Directly supervises over 100 staff.
- Manages the Membership Club, its Food & Beverage operation and Sport, Recreation & Leisure facilities and services.
- Experience in planning, operating and managing sports and fitness programs and activities.
- Energetic and dynamic person with a positive and motivated attitude.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in luxury hotels or renowned F&B Group with 3 years in similar position.
- Create new dishes, design seasonal and promotional…
- University degree (or equivalent professional qualification) in finance and accounting.
- 15 years or more in finance in which 5 years or more should be at group…
- At least 5 years relevant experience in luxury hotels / prestige private clubhouse and renowned F&B Group.
- WSET level 3 certificate is an advantage.
- Oversee the Operations, Sales & Marketing team and Human Resource.
- Ensure that product and service quality standards are met in all aspects of the hotel as…
- Lead a team of 3 staffs.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Concierge Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Over 5 years of experience as General Manager or Director of Operations in a 5-star hotel brand.
- MUST have pre-opening and re-branding development experience.
- Minimum 10 years of related experiences (Cafe or Hotel Lobby Lounge).
- Have Opening and Pre-Opening experiences preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience with at least 2 years all rounded HR experience including payroll in a Luxury Hotel or Club - Bachelor degree in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.