Hktdc jobs in Hong Kong
- Supervise and ensure effective operations of a wide range of administrative functions including but not limited to Central Registry, Travel Management and…
- Liaise and coordinate with HKTDC mainland and overseas Branch Offices, external parties such as industry institutions, associations and media, etc.;
- To communicate with sales team, marketing team and internal departments to ensure timely delivery of onsite advertising and fair-related projects.
Computer And Technologies Resources Limited
- 4-8 March 2020 (Tue-Sun) HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show.
- 13-16 April 2020 (Mon-Thu) HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition).
- Lead a team with diverse skills to support the Council’s general administration services including but not limited to general insurance policies and claims,…
- Assist in managing and coordinating web-based projects throughout the whole development process.
- Monitor the result and benchmark with market to take real time…
- To assist Project Manager in the overall project planning and coordination.
- To provide logistic support and recruit participants for trade promotion projects.
- Define business requirements, operational metrics, key performance indicators, and development roadmap for HKTDC Chatbot.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to Manager, Service Promotion and the team.
- To assist Project Managers in the overall planning and execution…
- To assist in the estimation of graphics production and material quantities required for the exhibitions and events.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.