Executive Assistant jobs in Hong Kong
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
- Provide personal assistance and day-to-day operation support to CEO.
- In charge of scheduling and managing the calendar of CEO.
Various Operational Units
- (b) At least 6 years of relevant work experience in the capacity of Executive Assistant (or equivalent) rank;
- (d) To supervise the work of executive assistants …
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Senior Management.
- Assist the progress of projects as well as collecting information for completing daily…
- The Senior Executive Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments,…
Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge
- The Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK) is a unit of Vocational Training Council responsible for the provision of in-service training and…
- Responsible for the leasing and administration works including preparation of lease offer, tenancy agreement and rental payment.
Regal Executives Limited
- 5+ years of experience in serving C-level executive.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative and executive support to the Chairman.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support to the Executive Director.
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, appointments, meeting schedules, and travel…
Student Development Discipline Office
- (a) To provide support in one or more of the following areas:
- (i) general administration and office management;
- (vi) promotion publicity and committee work;
HGC Global Communications Limited
- HGC Global Communications Limited (HGC) is a leading fixed-line operator, IT service provider, carriers carrier and one of Hong Kongs largest-scale Wi-Fi…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.