Dfs Group jobs in Hong Kong
- Once you complete the Program, you will embark on your career at DFS.
- The 12-month Graduate Development Program provides an unparalleled opportunity for young…
- The team is part of the larger RTR (Reimagining Travel Retail) team, focused on digitalization of the way DFS interacts with customers, travel partners, brands,…
- To create engaging, creative and compelling content to support internal communications at DFS.
- Provide clear and creative copy, primarily for internal use, but…
- The trendiest shopping malls and attractions, such as Harbour City, DFS Galleria, K11 Art Mall, iSQUARE and The ONE, are all within walking distance.
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Start December 2019/January 2020, with a commitment of six to nine months.
- Liaise with key members of the merchandising organization to support the development…
- Merchants are the contact point between the brands and DFS’ stores, leading strategical decisions regarding product assortment, pricing and margin.
- High energy level and positive outlook on job and group responsibilities KEY COMPETENCIES.
- Management & control of Global Capex Expenditure to deliver DFS…
- Liaise and guide our outside consultancies to ensure their work is received successfully across DFS in all geographies.
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Managing the M+ Project Management team which coordinates between the M+ user group and the Projects and District Facilities Services (DFS) teams, including but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.