Chief Financial Officer jobs in Hong Kong
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited
- Oversee the finances of the business for an IPO exercise upcoming.
- Acting as a board advisory.
- To ensure all processes are complied with all legal, statutory…
JC EXECUTIVE SEARCH LIMITED
- Oversee all accounting and financial activities.
- Provide financial updates at Board meetings and obtain Board approval for all key matters.
Guoco Management Company Limited
- Lead and monitor different subsidiaries in establishing robust and prudent financial ratios in alignment with Group policy and to ensure compliance and…
- Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better.
- The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is charged with the responsibility for maintaining the stability and integrity of the monetary and financial systems of…
- Administrative support of financial management and portfolio management.
- We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Project…
SIRIUS Partners Ltd
- The Chief Investment Officer will play a key part in planning, developing and executing the investment strategies of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business analysis, financial discipline.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within…
- Responsible for all financial management of listed companies, including financial management and supervision.
- CFO for HK listed company.
- Lindy Williams is a sister company of WilliamSELECT, Asias boutique staffing experts, and has accumulated 40 years of experience in the art and science of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.