Chef jobs in Hong Kong
- Gini is looking for a creative and organised person with an graphic design background for the position of a Junior Graphic Design.
- Fresh grad or recent grad.
- W is a destination, more than a hotel.
- A contemporary lifestyle brand infused with the energy of non-traditional luxury.
- Learn, develop and adapt to change.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in a restaurant of good standards;
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the…
Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island
- The incumbent will be responsible for the daily kitchen operations, portion control and keep track of stock level, propose new items and help with menu…
- Interacts with the Banquet Chef and Catering department on training regarding food knowledge and menu composition.
- Posting Date Jan 22, 2020.
Bagaicha Restaurant & Party Palace
Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
- Instruct sous chef to preparation of food.
- Produce new recipes and menus.
- Responsibility to operate all section in the kitchen.
- Recruit and train the new staff.
- Le Dessert was co-founded by serial entrepreneur Julien de Preaumont and International Pastry Chef Alexis Watrin.
- That is being rolled out in Hong Kong.
Central, Hong Kong Island
- In our everlasting quest to provide the best experience for our customers, we are now seeking exceptional candidates to join our family as a Chef!
- Ovolo Hotels is looking for a Sous Chef (5-day work week) 二廚 (5天工作) to join their team!
- 5 days work week, 10 hours per day.
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong.
The Big Things Kitchen
- The Big Things Cooking Studio is looking for a high-energy, creative and organized chef to run our MasterChef Academy.
- Join our team to be The Big Things!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.