Barista jobs in Hong Kong
Sort by: relevance -
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.
- PREPARE COFFEE, DRINKS AND FOOD FOR THE DELI.
- DELIVER HIGH QUALITY SERVICE TO CUSTOMER.
- Responsible for coffee making, preparation of food and beverage.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of coffeehouse.
- 9 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- To conduct classes for barista programmes, including City & Guilds International Award in Barista Skills, SCA Barista Intermediate, SCA Brewing courses or other…
- Demonstrate a professional image as barista.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and serve McCafé beverages and food to customers.
The Coffee Academics
- Provide integrated barista training upon 3-month probation passed.
- Responsible for providing a friendly & professional dining experience to our customers;
- Create the Starbucks Experience to customers, promote coffee culture and provide prompt service,.
- Maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
職責:沖制及調配咖啡,為顧客製作飲品及食品,保持餐廳衛生清潔 -每日工作10小時 連1小時膳食 -需輪班工作 -有免費膳食提供 -無經驗均可,歡迎有意投身咖啡行業 -在職培訓,專業咖啡課程 -有良好晉升階梯 -有車費津貼，時薪可高達$50 Whatsapps 54035749…
Sinbad Coffee Roasters Ltd.
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Full-time barista and kiosk manager.
- 2 years+ experience as a barista.
- We are a specialty coffee kiosk looking for a full-time barista.
Uncle Russ Coffee
- Create a friendly and professional experience for our valuable customers.
- Prepare and serve handcrafted coffee beverages and other beverages.
- Preparing noodles, breakfast, sandwiches, and beverages.
- Following the guidelines and procedures while preparing food.
- Junior secondary education or above.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.