Aml jobs in Hong Kong
Funds Partnership Asia
- Conduct AML screening/ CDD/ EDD reviews on prospects as well as existing cutomers.
- This role would require the person to be the AML subject matter expert,…
Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd.
- Familiar with KYC documentation and AML regulatory guidelines.
- Established in 1944, we are one of the largestregional banks in Southeast Asia.
- Holder of Associate AML Professional (AAMLP) Certificate or Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) Certificate under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is a must.
- Participate in UAT exercise in relation to AML control initiatives.
- Conduct checking for the data quality in relation to personal account.
- Handle and review customer risk assessment with high risk factors which required AML compliance concurrence.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Knowledge of AML Compliance and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and support transaction monitoring reporting in AML…
Sloane Shorey Consulting, EA Licence No: 17S8548
- Head of Financial Crime Compliance & AML (MLRO), Hong Kong.
- Global financial services organisation seeks senior VP-level compliance professional for an MLRO…
- Conduct AML / CFT compliance review.
- Prepare annual compliance review plan.
- Identify compliance and internal control issues in the area of AML/CFT.
- Good understanding of client onboarding, AML & KYC.
- Owning the onboarding request from end to end to ensure smooth onboarding of new clients, including KYC and…
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc. is an advantage.
- To be a team member of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.