Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
25 January 2011 16:03:28
We are looking for a well-motivated and confident applicant with good communication skills to fulfill the role of a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Quality & Safety to support the needs of the Quality Assurance section and Engineering Department in today’s dynamic aviation environment.
- Managing MOR, ASR and QDR reporting process.
- Managing and developing the QA section Risk and Compliance team.
- Assist in development of the Engineering Safety Management System requirements
- Perform data analysis to support the risk and safety management functions
- Perform aircraft technical surveillance
- Perform auditing on Engineering Dept, MRO, line stations and third party contractors
- Prepare and facilitate audit by airworthiness authorities
- Prepare certificates of registration, Airworthiness and CMR renewal
- Provide support for XMN and other overseas hangar maintenance input operation
- Participate in new/lease aircraft certification
- Deputize on behalf of manager responsibilities
- Team leader to coordinate and deliver outcomes on assigned projects
Qualified applicants can apply online at http://careers.cathaypacific.com
- Minimum 10 Years Experience in Aircraft Engineering (Technical) and/or Maintenance
- Engineering degree or Aircraft Engineering License acceptable to HKCAD
- Good knowledge of aircraft types currently operated by CX/KA/LD
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external parties
- Risk management and quality assurance experience preferred but not essential
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to interpretate legal and gazette literate
- Leadership and influencing skill
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at overseas maintenance facilities for short time deployment
- Occasional night work
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- 5 years ago - save job