The Application Developer designs and develops application code in response to business problems and may participate as part of a team on development related work.
Areas of Specialty
Application Design: The Application Developer defines a technical solution based on business and technical requirements.
Application Development: The Application Developer writes application code to meet the technical solution.
- Programming languages: Java (essential), C# (recommended), C++ (desirable)
- Database: KDB (desirable).
- Platform: Unix (Linux) and Windows (GUI), Reuters Market Data
- Middleware: Informatica LBM
- Index Arbitrage and High Frequency trading system,
- Algorithmic Trading strategies,
- high volume Market Data processing,
- Order and Trade processing and connectivity using FIX message protocol
- 2+ year’s relevance experience in the Index Arbitrage & High Frequency Trading IT area, with 4+ years in IT in Financial Industry.
- Good understanding of Equity Trading Business, particularly around principal trading and market making.
- Good understanding of the Asian Equity and Futures markets, including Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China, India and Japan.
- Good knowledge of the Index Arbitrage business and quantitative analysis.
- Good understanding of the Trading floor dynamics and manage the relationship with the Front-office traders.
- Delivery and result focused, passionate to deliver superb technology solution to enable business initiatives.
- Ability to work under demanding environment and tight schedule.
- Strong communication with the ability to coordinate work among internal team members and peer teams.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) – with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank AG is one of the top financial groups in the world and the largest bank in Germany, where it operates about 2,000 retail...