hibu Employee Reviews

Great opportunity, bad managment
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 17, 2017
Outside hired management, disorganized office, not the best products on the market, but if you're a good salesman..you have the potential to make a lot of money.
Pros
earning potential
Cons
untrained management
Old Print Company Desperate To Stay Above Water
WEBSITE CONTENT WRITER (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 30, 2017
Apply at your own risk. You will be unfairly compensated and put in sink or swim situations.Management changes workflow daily and does not properly train - instead virtual "meetings" are used to give critical updates.
Great company gone bad
Yell Connect Website Specialist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 28, 2017
Worked for hibu for many years and sad to see the turn that it has taken under its new leadership. There is no job security, half of its staff has been outsourced and the care that was taken in the deployment, sales, and quality of its products has gone downhill. Definitely not the worst company to work for, but if one is searching for stability and growth it would not be a good choice.
Independence
AREA DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 20, 2017
A very independent job. You're given the "tools" to complete a market and it's up to you to make sure you hit deadline and budget while keeping an eye on quality. I learned a lot about different management styles and how to deal with independent contractors, sales representatives and customers.
Pros
Independence
Cons
health care and job security
Poor management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 18, 2017
No deriction on the sales floor and no knowledge of how to motivate the sales floor no investment in decent leads negitive atmosphere no room for advancing
very professional company, wonderful people to work with
Publication Manager/Editor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 11, 2017
I would definitely recommend this company. The managers are true professionals. I learned a lot from their training programs, very thorough and they are always available to help new hires. The most enjoyable part of the job is that managers don't micro-manage.
Pros
competetive salary, bonuses
Cons
the job can be consuming, depending on your position
Yell Ltd
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dartford, KentJune 1, 2017
I learned about behavioural analysis and how to coach and develop an individuals skills.
I have an excellent understanding of online media and marketing
I have had to conduct disciplinary meetings
Most enjoyable is seeing individuals become successful having put the time and effort in to helping them develop
Unfortunately it is a frustrating place to work because the products that were once market leading are now also rans that don't deliver for our clients
Pros
benefits package
fun company
Digital Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 21, 2017
It was great to extend my knowledge of online marketing. There is a tremendous amount of driving. The training was magnificent. there was a lot of pressure, but the interaction with fellow employees balanced a lot of the cons. It was one of the bast companies that I ever worked for, but the constant restructuring is a con.
Pros
work from home
Cons
too much driving
Lack of implementation makes sales impossible
Digital Consultant (Former Employee) –  West, TXMay 15, 2017
I worked in outside sales for under a year and realized quickly that once I sold something hibu wanted me to forget about it. New sales were the main focus with certain days focus on existing customers. Almost every appointment required attention and hibu management was disconnected from the facts of several products not working correctly. Hibu customer service was usually a mess as they were off shore and not very helpful, even to employees. In all, this isn't a terrible job, but I would not suggest this position to a friend.
Cons
Lack of implementation of products.
Productive, face paced, and incentive driven
Finance Receivable Auditor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 4, 2017
Once or twice a month management would provide incentives for employees to excel in their work and/or do extra work to win prizes. The work environment was face paced, but also fun.
It was downstaffing
technical support for sales associates (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 4, 2017
All of management were on edge. I was hired as a temp, no benefits, even when I broke my ankle, they gave me points. Just a mess. Thry needed better organization, and their training was a joke. Barely any hands-on
Unorganized and Reactive Work Culture
Digital Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 3, 2017
I start one of the earliest shifts in the digital marketing department. My position requires that I handle phone consultations with clients regarding the design and layout of the digital marketing needs --whether it be a website, Online Display Ad or a SEO/SEM Campaign. Overall the coworkers are great to work with but management is constantly changing so it is difficult to streamline most processes. The workload is low and tedious with monotonous documentation that is neither followed up on or QA'ed.
Pros
Pto, HH with coworkers, relaxed unbothered atmosphere
Cons
Little to no management available, workload extremely low, days slow
I've had a good experience
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 30, 2017
I have in one way or another work with this company for this company for some time now. Good working environment and people little room to grow. Ok place.
Fun work Place
Sr Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaApril 28, 2017
I was very happy to work at hibu india private Limited. Managers were very friendly with employees, they do help us at difficult situations and encourages to accomplish the tasks at given time.
Pros
Free cab
fun sales team
Digital Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYApril 27, 2017
I loved working with my direct team and other sales teams across the country. Friendly competitiveness and great friends. The company provides a great sales training to get started but saw over time that disorganization that started at the upper levels of management.
Pros
team, day to day job, benefits
Cons
overall management
No day was the same, was able to work many departments, and was able to be creative.
Lead Design Artist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2017
Management was great to work with, was able to be heard and work on creative projects. Being able to work with many different department was also a plus, being involved with the different departments made it possible to learn more aspects about the company.
A company with too much micro management
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
This is a company who sells web solutions such as websites and web optimizations but in a very limited range of operations, a lot of micro management makes difficult to work but good training
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Too much micro management
hibu is a good place to work
Analyst Architect (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 16, 2017
hibu is a good place to work in terms of Management and, Job culture and Work/Life balance but since it is not doing financially well because of various decisions by previous management, it may not be attractive in terms of Salary and Job security.
Given great tools to run my operation & help my clients!
Sales Manager/Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 12, 2017
My job was to help hundreds of small to medium size businesses succeed in the digital marketing world. This all began with building relationships...lasting relationships, listening to their needs. As a result, they began to see what was once a complicated and confusing marketing tool; begin to deliver qualified leads to their business. That was my payoff.

The hardest part of my job was working with prospects that had been "burned" by my competition and were not interested in working with anyone. As a result, they were doing nothing and were buried online.
Good product based company
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 12, 2017
Good product based company. have their own products to work with. providing many services to its customers. life balancing here is great.they provides transports for employees. less packages for positions.
Pros
job security is good
Cons
less package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at hibu. Our community is ready to answer.